Study spaces UB
Questions? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)30 2536115
WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
Please make sure you keep to the government and Utrecht University rules.
Just collecting books? You may collect material without an appointment.
Please note: study seats and spaces are only available for UU students and staff
Book a seat?
This is possible 2 days in advance, minimum time slot is 1 hours.
The seat is for individual use.
Book a group space, also possible 2 days in advance and work together for max 2 hours.
This space is for the whole group.
When you arrive at the Library?
1. When asked, you need to show your ID and confirmation mail.
2. Check in by scanning the QR code*, for a seat on the table, for the group in the standard.
3. Use the one-time code in your confirmation mail.
4. Don’t forget to check in, otherwise your place will be released after 30 minutes.
Do you leave (earlier)? Scan the QR code again to check out.
* Beware of phishing. The QR codes on the tables do not ask for your password, you will be directed immediately to the booking system. Check if this conforms to the confirmation email you received.